My BlogNews & Stuff
- Enjoyed quality time with family playing corn hole, eating hamburgers, swimming in the pool, and of course watching fireworks. We watched the Nags Head fireworks on the beach. I decided to bring my camera and one prime lens...a 300 mm. Here's one of my favorites.
- I took this photograph this evening. Had very little expectations when I swam out. A handful of sneaker 3 foot waves coupled with a beautiful sunset made for great results and a happy photographer.
- Chased a thunderstorm south to Bodie Island Lighthouse last night. Got there around 11PM, just as the rain stopped and photographed the spectacular lightning show over the lighthouse.
- Had a great time with these two lovebirds! Can't beat that warm morning light on the beach.
- I drove up to Corolla this evening with hopes of capturing a specific image that popped up in my head a couple weeks ago. I wasn't able to get it this time, but I was happy with a few of the sunset wild horse images. Looking forward to spending more time up there this summer. I really enjoy photogra[...]
- We've had quite a run of beautiful weather and clear water. Brought my ''real'' camera for a few family portraits Tuesday evening. I'd love to start doing more of these type shots for families! It's the NEW beach portrait!