My BlogNews & Stuff
- Kicked off my 2015 wedding season this past weekend with Emily & Karl at Jennette's Pier. Click here to view more from their beautiful wedding!
- This photo session was way overdue. How did I get so lucky? My amazing wife and our sweet boy Taylor.
- Walking over 100 miles in under 48 hours with a ruck sack and american flag strapped to your back. No sleep. Very few breaks. Temps in the teens. Sounds fun doesn't it? One of my best friends, Vic Wise, accomplished this a few weeks ago and I was along for the ride to document his journey. He walked[...]
- Thanks to a low pressure system tracking up the coast Friday night, we were blessed with a solid, powerful south swell on Saturday. Conditions were challenging with inconsistent sets and howling offshore wind, but there were some incredible waves to be had if you were patient. I spent about 4 hours [...]
- Be sure to check out the 2015 Outer Banks Bride Magazine! Love the new photo driven design. Very excited to see Sarah and Jonathan's Festival Park featured in the magazine as well as a bunch of ad images for some of the popular wedding venues on the beach (Kitty Hawk Pier, Pirate's Cove Pavilion, R[...]