My BlogNews & Stuff
- I don't ask my brides to write reviews. Maybe I should, but I just feel bad asking. When they take the time and initiative to write a good review like Kelly did here on the Wedding Wire, its a nice surprise and makes me happy knowing I succeeded. Thank you for taking the time, Kelly! Means so much. [...]
- Ventured down to Coquina Beach yesterday to take advantage of the beautiful evening. Felt a lot like fall with the onshore wind, salt spray, and big puffy white clouds. Had the beach to myself except for a few seagulls.
- Enjoyed quality time with family playing corn hole, eating hamburgers, swimming in the pool, and of course watching fireworks. We watched the Nags Head fireworks on the beach. I decided to bring my camera and one prime lens...a 300 mm. Here's one of my favorites.
- I took this photograph this evening. Had very little expectations when I swam out. A handful of sneaker 3 foot waves coupled with a beautiful sunset made for great results and a happy photographer.
- Chased a thunderstorm south to Bodie Island Lighthouse last night. Got there around 11PM, just as the rain stopped and photographed the spectacular lightning show over the lighthouse.