My BlogNews & Stuff
- Peaceful morning in Alaska back in 2012. Hope I can revisit this incredible place again one day.
- Nice candid moment from Frances and Mark's ceremony at Jennette's Pier last weekend. It was very clear that Mark was madly in love with Frances and in awe of her beauty. Tears were streaming down his face as she made her way down the aisle. He said ''these are man tears!''. I was the same way on my [...]
- Triple black diamond surf conditions today at the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse. Lots of wind and current with plenty of drift and gusty wind and current. Benny Crum and Wolfgang Blackwood starting their journey back out into the lineup.
- The weather has been absolutely perfect this week, but that's all about to change this evening as a cold blast from the arctic is coming.
- It was an honor and pleasure to photograph this little guy, Porter Chanthaphone, son of Andrew and Shannon. I photographed their wedding last October and they contacted me in this summer asking if I would do an infant shoot with their baby boy around their one year anniversary a couple weeks ago. Ye[...]